The Cambridge Centre for Climate Science (CCfCS) is an interdisciplinary organisation that promotes collaboration on climate-relevant projects between departments and institutes in Cambridge.
Please join us for a Michaelmas Welcome Event, where we will hear recent exciting science highlights from each CCfCS department/institute. Networking reception to follow.
- 15:00-15:15 Peter Haynes and Eric Wolff (What is CCfCS)?
- 15:15-15:25 Ian Willis (Scott Polar Research Institute)
- 15:25-15:35 Edmund Tanner (Dept. of Plant Sciences)
- 15:35-15:45 Peter Haynes (DAMTP)
- 15:45-15:55 Andrew Friend (Dept. of Geography)
- 15:55-16:30 Tea/coffee break
- 16:30-16:40 Eric Wolff (Dept. of Earth Sciences)
- 16:40-16:50 Alexander Archibald (Dept. of Chemistry)
- 16:50-17:00 Dan Jones (British Antarctic Survey)
- 17:00-17:10 Penny Jones (Dept. of Archaeology)
- 17:10-18:00 Wine reception
No registration required – just turn up!