Jan 26, 2017
from 02:00 PM to 05:00 PM
|Where||Department of Earth Sciences, Downing Site|
|Contact Name||Michelle Cain|
|Add event to calendar||
The Cambridge Centre for Climate Science would like to invite you to register for the annual CCfCS poster session. This event is for the entire Cambridge climate science community and provides an excellent opportunity for anyone to present and receive feedback on their work.
- Date: Thursday 26th January 2017
- Location: Department of Earth Sciences, Downing Site
- Time: Talks from 14.00-15.00, posters from 15.00-17.00
- Poster size: A0 or smaller, landscape preferable.
- Cake and refreshments will be provided for those that register
The event will consist of short (maximum 5 minutes) oral presentations followed by a poster session. The short talks will give each researcher the opportunity to give a brief outline of their work, as well as to encourage those in attendance to ask questions during the poster session. While we encourage those presenting posters to give a short oral introduction to their work, it is not compulsory to do so. Posters could be those used previously (e.g. at AGU), drafts of those to be used in future, or simply to showcase any material that you have been working on and any ideas/projects that you may have.
Those wishing to present a poster may also submit a short abstract (up to 250 words). Abstracts will be circulated to all attending before the event.
Please register your interest to attend, or to present a poster and/or short talk using the following link:
- The deadline for abstract submission is 23.59 on Monday 23th January.
- The deadline for registration is 23.59 on Tuesday 24th January.
- All presentation slides need to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 23.59 on Wednesday 25th January in either PowerPoint, Keynote or PDF format.